Stars Lecture Stars Lecture

not bad but...

It seemed more like something you would see in MS Publisher rather than flash. The reason i gave it an initial 5, was because i liked the content, the whole star presentation was awesome.

I cant rate it high here though, because i didnt see any of the elements we are looking for with rating on newgrounds. Thanks for the educational refresher course though.

Tha Cliff 2 Tha Cliff 2

Excellent, This was my kind of flash movie!

I'm a big fan of the stick figures doing dumb ass things,...and this one was pretty good. The music fit along with the slow motion....I was pleased! One of the few out there now days that ISNT a waste of my time. thanks man...

- CaveMaster

Unforgotten Realms: Epi7 Unforgotten Realms: Epi7

Excellent, Funny, Kept me watching!

Anything that relates to roll playing games in a humorous style is definitely worth it, and this fit the bill! I must say, i really enjoyed this clip, and now i think when i get off work, ill watch the rest!

Glow Web Glow Web

I didn't play it for too terribly long, but thought it was a great game!

EMU 1.4 EMU 1.4

I was not impressed at all

I've used just about every OS on just about every type of computer, and this was just not any fun. I was interested at first, but started looking around with the options and files and looking through the scripts,....just got boring really fast.

Pumpkin Defense Pumpkin Defense

Thought Your Game Was Awesome!!

the graphics need some improvement,...the sound wasnt anything "High Tech" like people want, but the sound effects,....like the "Tweedle Dee" was awesome!!!. the game was fairly addicting as well, I do have some comments though.

Add a Menu button so you can start a new game, end the game, or whatever. Make it so new weapons are available when you get so far in the game. make the graphics a bit more appealing, LEAVE the sound effects, they are great!. and Make the levels change a little or something.

I would Definitely Like to see a version 2 come out soon.

- CaveMaster